KL TravelPass is a smart payment card issued by Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL). The card now includes KLIA Ekspres airport transfer (Single or Return Trips), 2-day unlimited rides on RapidKL rail services (LRT, MRT and KL Monorail lines) and a RM5 cash value. It runs on Touch ‘n Go platform which is operated by Touch ‘n Go Sdn Bhd (TNGSB).
The package price includes KLIA Ekspres airport transfer (Single or Return Trips), 2-day unlimited rides on Rapid KL rail services (LRT, MRT and KL Monorail lines) and a RM5 cash value which is the minimum balance required for use on Rapid KL rail services.
The KL TravelPass can be purchased at the KLIA Ekspres Ticket Counter at the following locations, however please check www.KLIAekspres.com for updates on new sales locations:
- KLIA Platform, Level 1
- KLIA & KLIA2 International Baggage Reclaim Hall
- Gateway@KLIA2, Level 2
- Departure Hall, Level 1, KL Sentral
- KLIA Ekspres ticket (Single and Return Trip) validity is one (1) month from the date of purchase.
- The ticket is valid on KLIA Ekspres from KLIA/KLIA2 to KL Sentral or vice versa only. However, one trip will still be deducted if you board KLIA Transit train and alight at any intermediate stations. The fare difference will not be refunded.
- The card has a lifespan of ten (10) years. However, if there is no transaction for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months, your card will be deactivated by TNGSB.
- You are required to present your MyKad at the Ticket Counter for verification purpose before your ticket is activated. ERL reserves the right to deny boarding to customers who are unable to present a valid MyKad. Refund request will not be entertained in this case.
- No refund for unutilised KLIA Ekspres trip(s) and it cannot be converted to stored value.
- The KLIA Ekspres ticket (encoded in the card) is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on its website www.KLIAekspres.com.
- Faulty Card – if you are not able to use the card at a KLIA Ekspres gate, please seek assistance at the KLIA Ekspres Ticket Counter. You are required to complete a feedback form. A replacement ticket may be issued immediately for the unutilised trip(s), subject to our Conditions of Carriage.
- ERL reserves the right to add and/or amend any of the terms and conditions applicable to the usage of the card and/or use of tickets purchased thereunder (“Usage Terms”), at their sole discretion and without prior notice. All cardholders agree to abide by such Usage Terms as prescribed and/or amended by ERL from time to time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws, and the courts of Malaysia shall have nonexclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in relation to KL TravelPass or these terms and conditions.
Rapid KL Rail Services
- The 2-day unlimited rides are applicable on LRT, MRT & KL Monorail lines operated by RapidKL only.
- The 2-day period is based on calendar day (i.e. not on 48-hour basis), starting from the first usage on Rapid KL services.
- The first usage must be made within one (1) month from the date of card purchase.
- There is a cash value of RM5 in the KL TravelPass when you first purchase it. This is a refundable minimum balance required for use on Rapid KL rail services.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that there is a minimum balance of RM5 in the card at the point of entry on the LRT, MRT or KL Monorail services.
- No refund for unutilised rides. The unutilised rides cannot be converted to stored value.
Cash Value on your Touch ‘n Go Card
- You can add cash value to your card to enjoy extended benefits of travelling on Rapid KL buses and KTM Komuter rail services.
- You can also use the cash value to pay at selected retail and food & beverage outlets that display this sign .
- The stored value can be reloaded at any Touch ‘n Go reload points. Look for the sign. Please visit www.touchngo.com.my for the full list.
- You are encouraged to register your KL TravelPass card at www.touchngo.com.my or call Touch ‘n Go Careline at +603 2714 8888 as a proof of ownership.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and usage of the card.
- Lost and Stolen Card
- If your card is lost or stolen, you are required to immediately contact Touch ‘n Go Careline at +603 2714 8888 to report it. Touch ‘n Go Careline Agent will guide you accordingly. The card and unutilised trip(s) are not refundable. However, the remaining stored value, if any, is refundable (less RM10 for the admin fee) within 30 days upon receipt of the notification.
- Faulty Card
- If you are not able to use the card on Rapid KL rail services or at any of the selected outlets, please bring the faulty card to Touch ‘n Go Hub for investigation and refund of the remaining stored value. It will be refunded within 30 days. Below are details of Touch ‘n Go Hubs:
|Lot L2.07, Level 2, NU Sentral Shopping
Centre, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470,
|Monday to Sunday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
(including Public Holidays)
- Immediate refund of the remaining stored value can only be done at the Touch ‘n Go Hub (NU Sentral Shopping Centre) and for the stored value balance of up to RM100.
- For the full terms and conditions of Touch ‘n Go, please visit www.touchngo.com.my.